The rhythm and flavor of Bongos Cuban Café is gonna get you when you salsa your way into the cutting edge Cuban-inspired venue.
Located across from Hard Rock Live, Bongos includes two outside dining areas, one featuring an open air Cuban street festival setting and the other a portico with an indoor/outdoor bar and open grill for late night dining. The main dining room is designed as a Cuban supper club, with tiered seating, custom upholstered banquettes, dual drum kits over the bar and a 25 foot open display rotisserie. Twin glass elevators whisk you up to the roof bar featuring a collection of built in cabanas and open air cocktail seating, as well as two additional bars, a VIP tower and high rollers suite. The cool soothing white palette reflects a modern tropical aesthetic and brings to Florida a fresh and contemporary expression of traditional Cuban culture.
- Menu: Menu
- Bongos Hours: Sunday & Tuesday, 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Wednesday & Thursday, 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Friday & Saturday, 5:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Sky Lounge Hours: Thursday, 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Friday, 8:00 PM - 4:00 AM
- Saturday, 8:00 PM - 5:00 AM
- Phone: 954-791-3040
- Location: Seminole Paradise
- 5729 Seminole Way, Hollywood, FL 33314
- Website: bongoscubancafe.com